5 Plus Size Friendly Outfits for Your Next Summer Vacation
Summertime travel is fastly approaching. Want some stylish clothing to pack for that next vacation? Whether you're going on a tropical vacation or a day trip to a nearby beach, here are 5 plus-size friendly outfits for your fun in the sun vacay needs.
1. Sexy Leopard Slit Dress - First on the list is a plus size mini/maxi dress. The maxi dress is the typical go to for any tropical beach vacation, but this one has some added flare. It has a deep V, open neckline and a long side drape over a short mini style skirt. This leopard print dress is all kinds of sexy and the perfect addition to your wardrobe for a "Hot Girl Summer" Rich Auntie style. Oh and guess what? If string bikinis fit your personal aesthetic, this dress can also serve as a swimsuit coverup. Any type of two piece swimwear will look good under this flowy, balloon sleeve dress though. Go straight from the pool to lunch at a nearby restaurant or shopping mall with this cute, lightweight dress. If you're not wearing with a bathing suit, boob tape works wonders! "Hot Girl Summer" anyone?!?
Complete the look with some fun dangly earrings, leopard print bracelet, drop tassel necklace, brown tortoise sunglasses, and black low heels. Seen in the cover photo above. Shop the whole look HERE! Girl throw on this sexy little thing and watch them swoon!
Disclaimer: My Hot Girl Summer is more like a Hot Mom Summer, so I always opt for the cute and classy flip flops or flats rather than heels... but you get the picture.
2. Tropical Breeze Maxi Dress - Yes ladies...You can wear this dress with no bra! Can you say "true relaxation"? The elastic under cups and strappy top design provides stretch and excellent support for the girls without the use of a bra. Oh... and 100% polyester doesn't always mean scratchy, stiff fabric. This dress is so comfortable, light weight and made with exceptional quality.
Here I completed the look with some large yellow, raffia fan shaped earrings and strappy sandals. Shop the Island Princess look HERE.
3. Double Ruffle Mini Dress - If you’re not into patterns, you can definitely go the solid color route with this coral pink dress. Looks just like a tropical flower! The beautiful mini dress has a slight bodycon fit. You will surely turn heads in this Double Ruffle Cold Shoulder Mini Dress. Complete the look HERE.
4. Frilly Mock Neck Jumpsuit - Mustard yellow is one of this year's trending colors. This open back jumpsuit features a button-up ruffled high mock neck and a halter bodice with fitted waist. The wide cut trousers are hemmed with a scalloped detail edge and tall girl friendly. The linen material makes the jumpsuit cool and breathable. Complete the look with a straw handbag, semi-circle hoop earrings, and strappy wedge heels. Shop the look HERE.
6. Ok one more... and it's another animal print ensemble for the cheetah print lovers. This Cheetah Kimono Romper is so roomy and comfortable, and the silky sleek fabric feels wonderful on the skin.
Which outfit would you wear on your next tropical vacation and where are you going? Comment below and be sure to share some of your favorite travel destinations.
Join the newsletter to get more fashion inspiration and style tips sent straight to your inbox. Check out taffycats.com for more trendy, #grwm styles!